- Which countries do you ship to?
Free Standard Shipping to the following countries:
- North America: Canada, United States of America.
- Europe: Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, United Kingdom.
- Asia: Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, South Korea.
- More countries: Australia, New Zealand, Russia.
If you didn’t see your country. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- What payment methods are supported?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Paypal.
- Is my information and privacy secure on your website?
- How long will my order take to arrive?
- 2-5 business days for standard shipping to the United States and Canada, or 15-22 business days for standard International shipping. Priority Shipping and Priority Express Shipping are also available for faster delivery. Please refer to our full Shipping Policy terms for more details.
- Pricing and Currency.
- All prices are in US dollars (USD)
- Price has been adjusted since January 16th, 2018.
- Can I track my order?
- You will be provided with a tracking number to monitor the progress of your package online. It may take up to 48 hours for tracking information to be updated. However, due to high volume of orders during promotion season, this process may be delayed 3-5 business days.
- Can I change or cancel my order?
- You may be able to change or cancel your order up until you receive the email notifying you that your package has been shipped. We ship within 24-48 hours of receiving your order. Contact email@example.com as soon as possible with your change or cancellation. We do not guarantee a change or cancellation is possible.
- If you wish you change or cancel your order after you have received the shipping notification you must follow the return/exchange policy here (https://www.MARSQUEST.co/pages/shipping-return-policy)
- Contact support@MARSQUEST.cofor all inquiries
Please note that items purchased during our special promotion are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- What shipping courier do you use?
- Canada: Canada Post Expedited Parcel Service.
- USA: USPS First-Class Package Service.
- International: Asendia International Tracked, United Parcel Service.
Additional note: International shipping is normally taking 9-15 business days. However, due to busy hours, sometimes the shipping might take longer: 9-21 business days.
- DUTIES, TAXES, TARIFFS: Every country has varying tariffs and customs duties for importing sunglasses, and we have no control over this. If order pass through customs, MARSQUEST is not liable for any additional costs it may arise. MARSQUEST will NOT mark your packages as "SAMPLE" OR "GIFT" to avoid these TAXES.
- What should I provide for a smoother international shipping?
- In order to ship your package properly, please provide us with your detailed address information. For example, PO BOX number, area code, post code, contact number is mandatory.
- Additional note: The PO BOX number is usually your regional post office mail box number.
- After your shipment is complete, we are unable to change/update your shipping information. we are not liable for any loss or misplacement due to an incorrect shipping information provided.
- What should I do if I do not receive my order?
- Sometimes courier tracking systems are delayed between the date of delivery stated to when packages are actually dropped off. Please allow 2-3 business days for this information to be updated. If after 3 business days you have not received your package please email support@MARSQUEST.co for further assistance.
- Refer to return policy www.MARSQUEST.co/pages/shipping-return-policy
MARSQUEST Limited Warranty
- From date of purchase we offer a 1-year warranty that covers manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover lens scratches, and alteration, misuse, abuse, or installation of non-MARSQUEST lenses will void this warranty.
- If you would like to make a warranty claim, email support@MARSQUEST.co with your order number, a description of the issue and photographs of the affected product
- What do the numbers on the inside of the sunglasses represent?
- This is additional information about the size of the sunglasses in millimeters. For example: 56-16-145. They stand for the width of the lens (56) - the distance between the lenses (16) - the length of the arm including the piece behind the ear (145).
- Do you offer prescription lenses?
- We do not offer prescription lenses. You can take your sunglasses to an optometrist and they should be able to make the necessary adjustments, however, it is not recommended.
- Where are your sunglasses manufactured?
- Our sunglasses are produced in China by the same manufacturer of popular brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and Burberry.
- Where can I try on your sunglasses?
- We do not currently have physical stores for customers to try on our sunglasses. For photo reference of how our sunglasses look while worn, visit our Instagram, @MARSQUEST.
- What colour does the wearer see when MARSQUEST sunglasses are on?
- The colour varies depending on the outer lens colour. This is due to the design and process of coating the outside lens. For more specifics, email support@MARSQUEST.co.
- Why might my sunglasses be slightly crooked?
- Placing the frames on a surface, more than 98% of the frame will be balanced, the remaining 2% will have a half centimeter height difference. However, they can be easily adjusted according to your face shape. Some people might not have symmetrical faces, so with TR90 material, these shades can be bent to best suit their needs.
- For all inquiries about your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If inquiring about an order, include your full name and order number in the email
- For press, wholesalers, and brand ambassadors, please contact email@example.com
- For MarsQuest affiliates program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org